BOX IoT – Transform your company into an Industry 4.0 enterprise
Enhanced productivity, control and competitiveness, together with tax savings resulting from hyper depreciation allowances.
SITEC: SYNONYMOUS WITH TECHNOLOGY…
We have a long history in the development of software, control systems and automation for industrial use.
Our mission is to provide technologically advanced and reliable automation systems, with a focus on meeting customer needs.
SWe are flexible and highly specialized, providing a comprehensive service in the automation of machines and plants.
We use the most advanced industrial automation tools available on the market.
Our comprehensive service includes:
- construction of electrical panels
- software development for PLC, HMI, SCADA, Motion controller
- plant testing and commissioning
- worldwide assistance – remote or on-site – provided by our highly specialized technicians
EXCLUSIVE SOLUTIONS FOR INDUSTRY AUTOMATION 4.0
For both new and existing plants
BOX IoT can communicate with multiple PLCs and transmit data to SCADA, MES or ERP systems.
BOX IoT integrates a diverse set of machines and systems with only one device.
SITEC AND INDUSTRY 4.0
Connection and integration between machines, lines and company network
Evaluations for the drafting of technical specifications
Project feasibility analysis
Hardware and Software
Determination of optimal automation system design
HW platform (IoT Box)
Choice of automated process or human machine interface
Assistance and technical support
is designed for the integration of machines, lines and company network and meets the requirements of industry 4.0 to benefit from tax incentives.
1. IoT Box is a hardware platform, designed for the integration between machines, lines and company networks.
2. IoT Box allows communication between machines and lines with PLC / CN from different manufacturers and with different communication protocols, eg. Profinet, Ethernet Ip, Ethercat, PowerLink, etc.
3. IoT Box – integrates the interconnection and the communication between MES / ERP remotely via Ethernet network with the OPC UA communication drive providing for loading of part program or job status.
4. IoT Box – allows integration between factory logistics systems and other production machine cycles, through the Ethernet network and OPC UA communication drive.
5. IoT Box – provides, through HMI, visualisation of operating conditions and machine status, together with operating variables.
6. Iot Box – uses secure and standardized communication protocols: OPC UA and MQTT.
7. IoT Box, via modem, allows remote and real-time access to any machine upgrade, machine status verification, alarms, etc.
8. IoT Box – provides real time verification of machine cycle times and diagnostics through sensors, control and data recording, machine status verification, alarms (in case of malfunction), machine downtime, and anomalies.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE BOX IoT
IoT Box can communicate with multiple PLCs and transmit incoming data to SCADA, MES or ERP systems.
IoT integrates a diverse set of communication protocols, (Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet IP, Ethercat, etc.) into a single device.
DATA ACQUISITION AND ANALYSIS
IoT Box, has the same data acquisition and analysis functions of an HMI (for example event log recording, etc …).
It can manage the transfer of data, such as recipe data, between diverse devices, and also execute macros for arithmetic and logical operations, or convert data into statistics and reports.
SECURE DATA TRANSMISSION
The two main integrated IOT protocols, ie MQTT and OPC UA, support TLS / SSL certificate systems, to transmit data securely from factory plants to higher level systems such as SCADA, MES and ERP.
In addition, remote machine access is possible via IoT with the VPN channel (Virtual Private Network) according to the TLS / SSL standard which ensures data integrity and protection against unwanted access.
NOTIFICATION IN REAL TIME OF ALARMS AND EVENTS
IoT Box can send notifications to inform operators about the operational status of factory machines, as well as updated data or messages to registered operators (subscribers), using the MQTT function.
Through personalized APPs, it is possible to send messages to users with immediate notification of machine status, reducing losses caused by an unplanned plant outage.
DO YOU NEED FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR BOX IoT?
Fill out the form below and we will be happy to respond with all the information you need!